Saturday 20 August 2011

OFFICE SPACE (1999)

Writer/Director: Mike Judge
Running time: 89 mins (approx)
Certification (UK): 15

Genre: Comedy/Crime
UK Release date: 19th April 1999

Watched on Sky+ Friday 19th August 2011.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN THIS REVIEW.

This film came up in a conversation about Jennifer Aniston, and a claim that she never made a good comedy. Well, this one was recommended to me and, I can concede that, by today’s standards, this is a good comedy. However, Jennifer Aniston does not play one of the leading roles in it. Her performance is good, but I’ll argue that she isn’t the star… although her name does come up second in the cast list. But I digress, it’s a film about office life, and how one individual, with the help of his friends, deals with it. Here’s a brief summary before I give you my thoughts.

Full Review Here

No comments:

Post a Comment