Thursday 4 August 2011

Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) FilmMaster

I unexpectedly ended up seeing this when I was with my friend at the cinema and I planned to have us see Tree of life. Well our cinema was not showing it not now and not ever, so he suggested Captain America. I am not a fan of marvel characters or the whole superhero genre, but this film was actually enjoyable. It had some great action, some good bits of humour and a nice story to tag along in the retro 40’s setting. Its villain was weak and it’s time setting it corny but interesting. As most people know all these marvel films are, being released to anticipate the almighty ‘Avengers’ film and being honest it is an exciting thing. Having all those superheroes in one, it sounds like a daring idea but it just might work.

Read Full Here

No comments:

Post a Comment