Wednesday 3 August 2011

Top 11 Greatest Musicals by Film Master

Musicals Sweet Musicals; Instead of the usual top 10 list, I have decided to have a top 11 list. Musicals are great and I cannot see why people have a problem with them. They can be joyful, sad, romantic, upbeat and many other emotions other feature films achieve. They are certainly not all the same for one thing and several I have seen stand unique mostly. You put say, The Wizard of Oz and compare it to Sweeney Todd, and see the tremendous differences they have. Musicals are brilliant and always capture me because I love dance routines, songs with catchy lyrics and a catchy beat and all that jazz. Enjoy reading my top 11 musicals list!

 http://filmmasterjournal.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-11-greatest-musical-films.html

No comments:

Post a Comment