Sunday 14 August 2011

RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES (2011)

Director: Rupert Wyatt
Running time: 105 mins (approx)
Certification (UK): 12A

Genre: Action/Drama/Sci-Fi
UK Release date: 11th August 2011

Watched at the cinema Saturday 13th August 2011.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN THIS REVIEW.

This must be some kind of record… It’s the third week in a row that my local cinema is showing something I want to see! It is a very rare thing, and something that should be savoured… long may it continue. But I digress, we’re here to talk about Apes. It is seldom these days that I find myself so totally engrossed in a film that time doesn’t matter. This was one of those very rare occasions. I got so involved in the story that people going in and out of the theatre (as they do) didn’t even bother me. I loved every minute of it and have no problem in recommending it to everyone. Here’s a brief summary before I give you my thoughts.

Full Review Here

No comments:

Post a Comment