Sunday 21 August 2011

COWBOYS & ALIENS (2011)

Director: Jon Favreau
Running time: 118 mins (approx)
Certification (UK): 12A

Genre: Action/Sci-Fi/Thriller
UK Release date: 17th August 2011

Watched at the cinema Saturday 20th August 2011.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN THIS REVIEW.

I must admit I was intrigued by this one when I first heard about it almost a year ago. In recent weeks I have seen the trailer several times and this has only intensified my interest. Despite a few poor reviews from across the pond I was still determined to make my own mind up (as I do with most things) and so when it came up at my local cinema I was there. While it’s neither the greatest Western ever made, nor the greatest Sci-Fi film ever made, I still found it very entertaining, exciting and just about everything you’d want to fill a damp Saturday afternoon. I will give you my thoughts after this brief summary.

Full Review Here

No comments:

Post a Comment